Wednesday 18 January 2012

It's that time!

Well...the craziness that is our adventure is about to start! It is 0-5-godawful in the morning and we are waiting in the airport to board our Continental flight to Houston. It is -31 outside!!! I would like to thank Mother Nature for reminding me exactly why we are embarking on this most epic odyssey. :) I'm pretty pumped, I won't lie to you...and I am really hoping our hosts will be at the Belize airport to pick us up! i While I am ready for the adventure of navigating Central America, I am thinking day 2 is a good time to start... I am most interested to see how this blog(and us in general...) change over the weeks to come. Hopefully these 2 most unlikely travellers (and that is a story to be told shortly!) will come through this relatively unscathed and better for it. I''m pretty sure our friends are giving good odds on that. :p For those who had 4.5 minutes for the first disagreement, consider yourselves winners! (Apparently getting food when you are hungry is just CRAY-ZEE... (sigh) I want to thank the Delano's for putting up with us for the last week, and the rest of our friends for, well...just putting up with us! Off we go...I have no idea how this is going to go...but I'm sure it will be interesting!!! (and significantly warmer than -31!!) Adios Canada!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you made it to Belize safely. Keep the posts coming as we are all living vicariously through the 2 of you. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete